Manufacturer Part Number: 5605474
This listing is for an [Sintron] Uno R3 ATMEGA328P + USB Cable + Reference PDF Files for Arduino's IDE.
Fully compatible with original arduino UNO R3, also we have pdf files to support you, and 100% money back guarantee!
With this product, you are able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects, it will be a lot of fun while you are creating and learning it, so just get this and start it, we also provide reference pdf files that can help you to improve skills very quickly. After all, time matters, the sooner you can improve your programing skills, the sooner you can create amazing projects!
(1) Microcontroller: ATmega328
(2) Operating Voltage: 5V
(3) Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
(4) Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
(5) Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
(6) Analog Input Pins: 6
(7) DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
(8) DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
(9) Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
(10) SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
(11) EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
(12) Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Arduino-Compatible Uno R3 board x 1
USB Cable for Arduino Uno R3 x 1
For electronic parts, you can also check our store maker-diy.com