(1) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4
It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
for more informations, you can check here: [Sintron] 3D Printer Controller RAMPS1.4
(1) USB type B receptacle.
(2) SD Card add on available.
(3) Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
(4) LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
(5) Expandable to control other accessories.
(6) Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
(7) Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
(8) I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
(9) It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
(10) All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
(11) 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
(12) Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
(13) Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
(14) Servo style connectors are used to connect to the endstops, motors, and leds. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
(2) Mega 2560 R3
Fully compatible with original Arduino MEGA 2560 R3, with this product, you are able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects, it will be a lot of fun while you are creating and learning it, so just get this and start it, we also provide reference pdf files that can help you to improve skills very quickly. After all, time matters, the sooner you can improve your programing skills, the sooner you can create amazing projects.
Compared with UNO R3, this is with main Chip ATmega2560, with more I/O Pins, and additional 10 PWM output, of course, the EEPROM is also with larger space.
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes.
for more informations, you can check here: [Sintron] 5 Pcs A4988 StepStick Compatible Stepper Motor Driver
(1) 1 x 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4
(2) 1 x Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3
(3) 5 x A4988 StepStick Compatible Stepper Motor Driver Module
(4) 1 x USB Cable
(5) 1 x Sintron storage Box
We could provide more:
Below are 3 must get software and firmware:
1.Marlin: firmware to communicate all the parts( we include the code you need ).
2.Printrun: the software to communicate between 3D printer and computer.
3.Slic3r: final step to get the Gcode. ( Gcode format is what you use to run your 3D printer ) if you need them, you can contact us after you purchase( please write: require 3D printer firmware and software ).
For electronic parts, you can also check our store maker-diy.com